About Me

My photo
New York, NY
"À cœur vaillant rien d'impossible."

Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspired by Orphan...

So, the last two days (yes, it took me two days to finish one movie) I've been watching the movie Orphan. It was not so great, but the main character Isabelle Fuhrman is a fantastic actress at the age of 10. I cannot wait for her to get older and see her potential. Anyway, I was so intrigued with this whole mental asylum idea that I started to research about it. 
she really scared me...


So, I researched and found Whittingham Asylum in Lancashire, England. It was built in 1869 and opened in 1893. It was officially closed in 1995.  Here are the pictures I was able to obtained online.




 Ok, back to research more scary hospitals...


Bisous, JT

No comments:

Post a Comment